Announcing an open access online issue on African youth and education’s role in their future: AnthropoChildren 6: Images, Imagination, and the Making of Future in Africa. Children, Youth and the Role of Education
- Jeannett Martin, Christian Ungruhe & Tabea Häberlein Young Future Africa – Images, Imagination and its Making: An Introduction
- Sabrina Maurus Times of Continuity and Development. Visions of the Future among Agro-Pastoral Children and Young People in Southern Ethiopia
- Wolfram Laube What Makes Kofi Run? Changing Aspirations and Cultural Models of Success in Northern Ghana
- Silke Oldenburg “I am an Intellectual”. War, Youth and Higher Education in Goma (Eastern Congo)
- Senni Jyrkiäinen & Victoria Bisset Great Expectations, Uncertain Futures. Urban and Online Encounters with Youth, Love and Marriage in Egypt
Christian Ungruhe contributed the Table of Contents for this online open access journal to H-Africa. The journal, published by the University of Liège, is dedicated to “Ethnographic Perspectives in Children & Childhood” with the E-ISBN 2034-8517.